A Few Words About Coltishall & Horstead Preschool
We welcome you to Coltishall and Horstead Preschool. Here we offer children aged 2 years to 4 years old a safe, stimulating and welcoming environment in which they can learn and grow among their peers and be supported by our dedicated team of staff.
We aim to create a happy, safe and caring atmosphere in which children can have fun and participate in a new variety of play activities through which they discover new interests, develop their skills and make positive relationships as they work towards the Early Learning Goals as specified in the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) Framework.
- Being healthy: enjoying good physical and mental health and living a healthy lifestyle
- Staying safe: being protected from harm and neglect and growing up able to look after themselves
- Enjoying and achieving: getting the most out of life and developing broad skills for adulthood
- Making a positive contribution: to the community and society and not engaging in anti-social or offending behaviour
- Economic well being: overcoming socio-economic disadvantages to achieve their full potential
Coltishall & Horstead Preschool offers
the following services
Learn through play
Toys and Games
Love and Care
We are Coltishall &
It is with our dedicated support that we aim to enable your child
to make the transition from home to Preschool, then to Primary School happily and with confidence.
Want to get more information about our learning centre or would like to see it inside, feel free to schedule a tour.
Come visit us today!