Who we are
Our website address is: https://coltishallpreschool.co.uk/
Providers must be aware of their responsibilities under the Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998, superseded by the General Data Protection Regulation from the 25th May 2018, and where relevant the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Statutory Guidance, DfE 2017
The website of Coltishall and Horstead Preschool has been created and is updated with the aim of the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our services and those of selected external services.
- To provide information on other websites, which we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- To notify you about any essential school information, such as policy information, planned events, learning activities and diary dates.
Information collected on our website
In operating our website Coltishall and Horstead Preschool may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you made an enquiry.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
The information collected may be used to improve our products and services, and to customise the website according to trends of interest.
Cookies are used by our website. Cookies are used to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website. This type of information does not identify any personal details. Where a cookie is used, it is downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the content that we provide to you.
Storage of Personal Data
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete please write to us via email as soon as possible either via the contact page on our website or at email@example.com We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Third Party Links
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them. Any link to an external website should not be understood to be an endorsement of that website or the site’s owners or their content, products or services. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.